Please take a moment to read these terms and conditions carefully.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ANY CUSTOMER WHO ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN BY 8SCR (“the Company”). BY ACCESSING ANY PAGE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE SERVICES, THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION.
IF THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE THE ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF THE SERVICES.
Applicability of these Terms and Conditions
- In accepting these terms and conditions, the Customer irrevocably and unconditionally represents and warrants and is bound without reservation or limitation (as the case may be) that the Customer is over the age of 18, or the age of consent in the Customer's home jurisdiction, whichever is higher and has the mental capacity to take responsibility for the Customer's own actions and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right at any and all times to void any transactions involving minors.
- A Customer wishing to place a bet with the Company should note that there may be specific laws in their country, place of residence, or the place where such bets are placed from, which prohibit online betting and/or online gaming (collectively, "gambling"). The Customer irrevocably and unconditionally represents and warrants without reservation or limitation to the Company that the Customer will not access or register on the Website at any time:
- from within a jurisdiction that prohibits gambling;
- if the Customer is a citizen of a nation state that prohibits its citizens from participating in gambling (regardless of their current location); and If the Customer is a citizen or resident of the following countries or jurisdictions: Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, France, the United States of America, Switzerland, Singapore, Taiwan and the Republic of the Philippines (collectively " Prohibited Jurisdictions").
- The Customer further agrees, accepts, irrevocably and unconditionally represents and warrants without reservation or limitation to the Company that:
- it is solely the Customer's responsibility to ensure compliance with their applicable local or national laws before registering with the Company and/or placing bets with the Company. The Customer is encouraged to seek legal advice before registering and/or placing any bets with the Company to verify that their proposed dealings with the Company are not contrary in any way to any such laws. The Company shall not be responsible for the Customer's breach of any applicable local or national laws. The Customer is encouraged to seek legal advice before registering and/or placing any bets with the Company; and,
- the Customer acknowledges and recognizes that the Company is rendering its Services from the jurisdiction and/or country first stated herein, operating legally and licensed for the provision of said Services, hence the Company taking the position that it is rendering Services from a jurisdiction where is legally permissible to do so, licensed and regulated and making an effort not to take business from Prohibited Jurisdictions or Customers in, or from Prohibited Jurisdictions.
- Without limiting clause 2 and 3 in anyway, legal persons (including individuals, corporations, partnerships, companies and other legal entities) residing, physically located, or incorporated within, with any business presence in, or targeting markets of, the Prohibited Jurisdictions may not at anytime use any of the services or products offered by the Company in anyway. Accordingly, the Customer irrevocably and unconditionally represents and warrants without reservation or limitation to the Company that:
- the Customer is not residing, physically located, or incorporated within, with any business presence in, or targeting markets of, the Prohibited Jurisdictions; and
- the Customer will not place any bets from either of the Prohibited Jurisdictions.
- The Customer agrees that their use of this Website is at their sole risk and further understands and agrees that by using the Website and/or the services offered by the Company, that the Customer may lose money on bets placed and the Customer accepts full responsibility for any such loss.
- The Customer agrees irrevocably and unconditionally represents and warrants without reservation or limitation to the Company that the Customer will not represent itself as an agent or affiliate of the Company without a previous written statement to that effect from the Company; and furthermore that the Customer will in no way market, advertise, publicize, or promote the Company or the Company's Services without the previous written consent of the Company.
- The Customer warrants that the Customer will not attempt to attack, hack, make unauthorised alterations to, or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Website. As such, the Customer will not, without limitation, (a) reverse engineer or decompile (in whole or in part) any software available through the Website; or (b) make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter, use or distribute all or any part of the Website or any material or information contained on it; or (c) disclose account information to any third party; or (d) contravene any of the provisions stated herein specially but not limited to Clause 6 below; or (e) cheat, deceive, trick, misinform or defraud the Company in any way through use or abuse of the Company's services or this Website. Should the Company suspect that the Customer has failed to abide by the terms of this provision, the Company shall have, in addition to any other remedy, the right to freeze or suspend the Customer's account with the Company in order to carry out further investigations which if confirm the Customer's failure to abide by the terms of this provision will result in the termination of the Services to the Customer, closure of the Customer's account and forfeiture by the Company of any amounts in the Customer's account.
- The Customer will inform the Company, as soon as reasonably possible, of any error in the Customer's payments received by, or payments paid to, the Company and any errors in the Customer's account information held by the Company of which the Customer becomes aware in order for such error to be dealt with by the Company in accordance with Clause 5 below.
- The Customer will not allow or authorize any other person or third party (including, without limitation, any minor) to use the Company's services, use the Customer's account or accept any winnings on their behalf.
- The Customer will forthwith report any and all winnings to the proper authorities if the Customer resides in a jurisdiction where such winnings are taxable or are otherwise required by law to be disclosed, and the Company shall not in anyway be liable for the Customer's failure to do so.
- The Customer agrees fully to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, advisors, agents and suppliers harmless, immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, (regardless of theory of law) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions or the rules and regulations by the Customer or any other liabilities arising out of the Customer's use of the Website or use by any other person accessing the Website using the Customer's account Information details.
Account and Personal Information
- Customers may only deposit money with the Company through the pre-approved payment methods available in the Website, the Customer must only deposit and receive money through the same Payment Solution Companies authorised by the Company ("Authorized Payment Solutions") used to deposit funds, unless depositing money directly with the Company. Authorized Payment Solutions cannot represent themselves as authorized to receive funds on behalf of the Company without a previous written statement to that effect from the Company; and furthermore Authorised Payment Solutions cannot in any way market, advertise, publicize, or promote the Company or the Company's Services without the previous written consent of the Company.
- To access the Company's betting services, the Customer must always first register on the Website and open an account only by doing so then becoming a Registered Customer.
- The Customer agrees to provide all relevant Personal Information to the Company upon registration and it is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that their Personal Information are kept up-to-date on the Website, especially telephone number and payment/bank details (if applicable). The Customer must provide truthful information when opening an account, failure to do so will result in a breach of these terms and conditions and immediate closure of the account forfeiting all money available in the account.
- The Customer agrees upon requested by the Company to provide the Company with any documentation to verify the Personal Information provided to the Company. The Customer authorises the Company to use any lawful means that it considers necessary to verify the Personal Information provided by the Customer as set out in the online enrolment form (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information includes all required information from the Customer, as determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion from time to time and at anytime, so as to allow the Company to properly identify the Customer. When the aforementioned online enrolment form has been submitted to, and accepted by the Company, the Customer will be deemed a Registered Customer ("Registered Customer"). The Company reserves the right of accepting or rejecting the Customer for any reason whatsoever. Only Registered Customers may use the Company's services and bet only up to their bet limit or monetary amount available in their account.
- A Customer may open only one account on the Website with the Company. Any additional accounts that are opened may be closed by the Company and any outstanding amount returned to the Customer or all such accounts may be treated as one joint account and merged together by the Company, in either case at the Company's sole and absolute discretion. The Customer agrees that the Company shall use any method it deems reasonable to determine if two or more accounts belong to the same Customer.
- As a Registered Customer, the Customer will be presented with a username and password ("Account Access Information") to be used only by the Customer personally. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that the Account Access Information remains confidential at all times and the Customer shall be fully responsible for any misuse and/or unauthorised disclosure of the Account Access Information to any third party. Customers who are concerned that their Account Access Information has been made available, its security has been compromised or has been accessed by any third party, should forthwith notify the Company immediately whereupon new Account Access Information may be provided by the Company to the Customer. Any bets or requests made online where the correct Account Access Information has been used will be considered valid.
- The Customer should inform the Company as soon as reasonably possible if they believe that their account information is being misused in any way by a third party so that the Company may suspend that account. The Company will not be held responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for any reasonable delay in such suspension. Only after notification by the Customer to the Company that their Account Access Information has been compromised and the Company suspending the account will bets or requests made online with the Account Access Information be deemed void, not before. The Customer may notify the Company of any such events using the contact information available in the "Contact Us" section of the Website.
- The Company may require the Customer to change their password or their Account Access Information from time to time or the Company may suspend the Customer's account if the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website. The Company may change the Customer's Account Access Information upon prior notice to the Customer at the Company's sole and absolute discretion.
- In order to maintain a high level of security and to protect Customer’s fund, the Company may perform random security checks. The Customer hereby accepts that the Company maintains the right to demand additional information and/or documentation from the Customer in order to verify the Customer as the account holder in the event of such a security check.
- The Customer should check their account balance each time they access the Website. In the event of any discrepancy in the Customer's account balance, it is the Customer's responsibility to notify the Company at the earliest opportunity of such discrepancy and provide the Company with the Customer's record of transactions since the date when the Customer last verified their account balance. Should the Company not receive from the Customer any notification of any such discrepancy in the Customer's account balance during any particular month within thirty (30) calendar days from the last day of the said month, the Customer agrees to forfeit any and all claims for any discrepancy in the Customer's account balance and accepts all information in the Customer's account as is at the end of the said period. The Customer may notify the Company of any such discrepancy in the Customer's account balance using the contact information available in the "Contact Us" section of the Website.
- The Company reserves the right to close or suspend a Customer's account with the Company and refund or withhold the balance of that said account at the Company's reasonable sole discretion without further explanation to the Customer. In this event, however, outstanding bets will be honoured, provided always these bets have been properly placed by the Customer in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Customer may withdraw money from their account provided that their balance has been confirmed by the Company and in accordance with posted Guidelines for withdrawals, if any, available on the Website.
- The Customer may cancel the account with the Company at any time by informing the Company in writing of the Customer's intention to do so by contacting the Company through the contact information available in the "Contact Us" section of the Website. If the Customer decides to cancel the Customer's account with the Company, the Customer must stop using the Website immediately. Only after notification by the Company to the Customer that their Account has been cancelled will bets or requests made online with the Account deemed void, not before. The Customer will continue to be liable for any activity done until such notification of Account cancellation received from the Company.
- It is the Customer's responsibility to actively maintain the Customer's account with the Company. In this regard the Customer has to have at least logged in once to the Website and utilized the Company's services in any twelve (12) month period. If a Customer account is inactive for twelve consecutive (12) months or longer, the Company reserves the right to close the Customer's account with the Company and the Customer agrees to forfeit any outstanding balance and all claims against the Company.
- The Company may suspend or cancel at anytime the Customer's account immediately if the Customer breaches any of its obligations under these terms and conditions. In case of a material breach by the Customer of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions, as determined by the Company in the Company's sole and absolute discretion, the Company reserves all its rights and remedies against the Customer under these terms and conditions and at law and reserves the right to retain any outstanding funds from the Customer as a guarantee of the Customer's obligations hereunder and/or any liability arising from the said breach of these terms and conditions by the Customer.
- The Company will only accept bets from Registered Customers made online via the Website.
- A bet is only deemed placed when it is made online by the Customer via the Website, deemed to be placed from the jurisdiction of the Internet Protocol Address recorded by the Company from where the Customer is accessing the Website and is deemed accepted only when it has been accepted by the Company's gaming server in the jurisdiction where the Company's gaming server is located and such bet has been recorded as being accepted by the Company's gaming server in the jurisdiction where the Company's gaming server is located. The Company will notify the Customer through the Website when such bet has been accepted and recorded by the Company in accordance with the above. A bet is deemed completed when accepted and recorded in the jurisdiction where the Company's gaming server is located and the Customer has been notified of the said acceptance and recorded all in accordance to these terms and conditions.
- When a Customer successfully places a bet on the Website, they will receive an electronic acknowledgement (notice), which is confirmation of acceptance and record of the bet by the Company.
- A bet will be deemed void if it is not transmitted in full, including but not limited to instances where the bet transmission has been disrupted or interrupted due to technical problems.
- Customers are not allowed to cancel or change their bets once these bets have been placed, accepted and recorded by the Company and the Company is under no obligation to cancel bets that have been validly placed, accepted and recorded in accordance with these terms and conditions. If the Customer cancels a bet before confirmation, the Customer is advised to check the bet list (available in the user menu bar of the Website) to make sure that the bet has not been placed. If there is any dispute relating to the placement of a bet, the Customer should notify the Company before the finalization of the acceptance of such bet and/or before the event on which the bet has been placed occurs. The Company shall investigate such disputes accordingly and resolved them reasonably and in its sole reasonable discretion.
- All electronic transactions will be recorded by the Company in the interests of Customers and the Company. When a dispute occurs which cannot be resolved by the Company's management, the relevant recording(s) will be used as evidence in such a dispute. The Customer and the Company agree that such recordings will be the ultimate authority in resolving such disputes that are true and accurate and resolve the dispute as a last recourse.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or prohibit further betting in a market at anytime without prior notice to the Customer at the Company's sole and absolute discretion whereupon when a market is suspended or accessed to it prohibited, any attempted bets entered by the Customer will be rejected.
- The Company would not responsible for the failure in any equipment or telecommunication that prevents the correct placing, accepting, recording or notification of bets.
- The Company shall not in any event be liable for any damages or losses without limitation that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the Website or its content, including (without limitation) delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communications lines failure, any person's use or misuse of the Website or its content, or any errors or omissions in content in relation thereto.
- Bets will be accepted up to the advertised deadline until when bets are accepted ("deadline"), for any given event, such deadline to be deemed to be incorporated by reference into these terms and conditions and agreed by the Customer. If a bet is inadvertently accepted after its deadline, the bet shall be deemed void and the Company reserves the right to void any such bet.
- Bets placed by credit or debit card by the Customer do not become valid until the Company (or its Authorised Payment Solutions) has received payment in full before any betting by the Customer commences, subject always to Clause 4.2 above. In the event that such payment is not forthcoming before betting by the Customer commences, then that bet is automatically void if such bets were to be placed with the Company by the Customer.
- Customer's accounts must have a positive funds balance reflected in excess of the bet amount for the Customer to be able to place bets. Otherwise bets will not be allowed.
- All prices/lines displayed on the Website are subject to variation but become fixed at the time a bet is placed, accepted and recorded in accordance with Clause 4.2 above. The Company reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion without explanation to change the odds, prices, or any information on a bet type, market or event at any time without prior notice to the Customer at the Company's sole and absolute discretion. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to either void or reject any affected bets at any time or to correct any error when by error, omission or mistake the incorrect odds, prices, or any information on a bet type, market or event at any time where displayed. The Company will place a prominent notice on the Website in such events.
- The maximum bet amount that a Customer may place on any market or event varies according to the specific bet type and is subject to change without prior notice at the Company's sole and absolute discretion.
- Live Casino
The maximum winning payout to individual Customer per day is limited to MYR300,000.
The Company Conduct and Limitation of Liability
- Winnings will be credited or loses reflected to the Customer's account following confirmation of the final result. The Company reserves its right to choose the source of the final result as it may deem reasonable and appropriate.
- Should funds be credited to or debited from a Customer's account in error, it is the Customer's responsibility to notify the Company of the error without delay. Any sums credited to the Customer due to the error will be deemed invalid and must be returned to the Company. Funds credited to an account in error may not be disposed of by Customer and the Company reserves the right to void any transaction (including bets) involving such funds. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Company for the return of any erroneously credited funds that the Customer has withdrawn.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any typographical, technical, or human error in posting odds and/or handicaps. In the event of error, the Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to either void any affected bets at any time or to correct the error.
- The Company will under no circumstances be held liable in equity, contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise (or any theory of law) for any damages or losses whether direct, indirect or any other nature, without limitation, that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the Website or its content including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or ambiguity in the Website or its contents, failures, malfunctions, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication line failure, any person uses or misuses of the Website or its content, any errors or omissions in content, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss or damage (even where the Company has been notified by the Customer of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- The Company will not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw the Website or elements of the Website at any time, and save for any rights that the Customer may have over deposited funds in its account, will not be liable to the Customer in any other way as a result of any such action.
Use of the Website
- Without limiting its ability to seek alternative remedies, the Company may restrict any Customer's ability to use the Website, suspend or terminate their account, void any bets, forfeit or withhold funds, in its absolute discretion, if the Company has reason to believe or suspicion that the Customer's dealings with the Company constitute fraudulent activity, wrong doings or related to money laundering. The Customers should acknowledge that if the use of the Website is in breach of any local or national laws with respect to fraud or money laundering, any payments made to the Customers by the Company may be liable to forfeiture or may be frozen by the Company. To the extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable to the Customer for any such payments, nor shall it incur any liability to any Customer where it is required to give information or documentation relating to the Customer to any relevant regulatory authority in such cases.
- The Company reserves the right to void any or all bets made by, and/or withhold payments payable to any person, group of persons or legal entities acting in group or as a syndicate to defraud the Company.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company shall be entitled to void bets, withhold and forfeit monies in Customers' accounts in the event of fraudulent or money laundering acts by the Customer. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Company, its directors, employees, shareholders, consultants and advisors for all losses and damages suffered by it as a result of fraud, or reasonable belief that there is fraud and/or a money laundering activity. The withholding and forfeiture, claims for losses and damages will extend to all Customers who are involved and/or which the Company believes to be involved in such fraud and wrong doings. The Company's ability to void suspect bets placed at its discretion will only last until the advertised deadline for bet acceptance, after such time the Company will lose such discretion unless it has reasonable grounds to believe that the suspect bet is fraudulent, related to money laundering (as set out in [Use of the Website] herein) or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- "Wrong doings" and/or "fraud" shall include but not be limited to attempt to circumvent these terms and conditions, rules and regulations, single account per player requirement, betting limits, the win limits, hacking, unauthorized use of the Account Access Information, Account or third party accounts, attempts to circumvent or bypass any security mechanisms available on the Website or the Company's systems or networks, wrongfully, deliberately or knowingly transfer funds from a third party's account or funds not lawfully owned, any act or omission through use of the Website of the Company's services cause any harm to the Company or to any third party, false Personal Information, "chip dumping", fund transfers in sports betting and any actions and/or omissions which the Company reasonably deems to be a fraudulent and/or wrong doings.
General Rules and Specific Event Rule
For the Online Casino, the following terms shall govern:
- "Online Casino" shall mean the Company internet gaming system on the Website and related services and gaming activities as offered and listed at 1BET2U including but not limited to, online casino and/or online poker room and/or progressive jackpot games and/or any other games, where applicable. "Software" shall mean the software licensed to the Company including any program or data file or any other content derived there from, that required to be downloaded (if applicable), accessed or otherwise utilized by the Customer from the Website enabling the Customer to participate in the Online Casino;
- The Company hereby grants to the Customer a personal non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to use the Software, for playing in the Online Casino and other online games, in accordance with the following provisions:
- The Customer is Not Permitted to:
- install or load the Software onto a server of other networked device or take other steps to make the Software available via any form of bulletin board, online service or remote dial-in, or network to any other person;
- sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement), the license to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
- translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software;
- copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the Software;
- enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass the our security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Online Casino or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
- The Customer does not own the Software. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the licensor, Playtech Software Limited, a third party software provider company, (the 'Software Provider'). The Software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to the Company are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. The Customer's use of the Software does not give the Customer such ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software. This agreement applies only to the grant of the license to use the Software.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. WE HEREBY EXCLUDES ALL IMPLIED TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE). WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE NON-INFRINGING OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVERS ARE VIRUS-FREE. IN THE EVENT OF COMMUNICATIONS OR SYSTEM ERRORS OCCURING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SETTELMENT OF ACCOUNTS OR OTHER FEATURES OR COMPONENTS OF THE SOFTWARE NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR OUR SOFTWARE PROVIDER WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY COSTS, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR CLAIMS ARISING RESULTING FROM SUCH ERRORS. THE COMPANY FURTHER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH ERRORS TO REMOVE ALL RELEVANT GAMES FROM THE SOFTWARE AND THE WEBSITE AND TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION TO CORRECT SUCH ERRORS.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges that it is not in the Company’s control how the Software is used by the Customer. The Customer load and use the Software at your own risk and in no event shall the Company be liable to the Customer for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from our negligence).
- The Software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or the Company. The Customer is not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- The Customer warrants that he will read the End-User License Agreement pertaining to the Software and will use the Software only if he has understood and accepted unconditionally and irrevocably the terms and conditions of the End-User License Agreement, and he warrants that he shall continue to access and use the Online Casino only if he agrees with all the amendments and updates of the End-User License Agreement.
- The Customer agrees to fully pay any and all payments due to us or any third party in connection with the use of the Online Casino. The Customer further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event the Customer will refund and compensate the Company for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by the Company in the process of collecting the Customer's payment.
- In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the Company’s decision will be final and binding.
- The Company reserves the right to reasonably withhold any pay out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person. For this purpose, the Company further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to demand that the Customer to provide the Company with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to the applicable law of your jurisdiction.
- In the event that the Company suspect of fraud or fraudulent activity on the Customer’s part or any of the Customer’s payments are charged back, the Company will have the right to withhold any pay-out or winning amounts due to the Customer and if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by the Customer. If playing in any of the live games, in any event of suspected card counting the Company further reserve the right to withhold any withdrawal amount from the Customer account which will be in excess of the Customer original deposit.
- In case of progressive jackpot winnings, the winnings shall be remitted by a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider"), to the Company (house). Provided that such winnings have been timely remitted to the Company, the Company shall endeavour to settle the payment of such winnings within the first 14 days of the next calendar month directly to the Customer subject to payment verification procedures. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that there may be delays in case the Software Provider does not remit the winnings in a timely manner to the Company. The Customer agrees to defend the Company (house) against all suits, claims or other actions, and to hold them harmless from any damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of any claim by the Customer relating directly or indirectly to the failure or delay by the Software Provider to deliver the progressive jackpot winnings to the Company (house) for payment to the Customer. Regardless of any winning amount from the Jackpot or Progressive Jackpot, the MAXIMUM pay out to The Customer is limited to RM300,000 only. This limit applies to the total amount of the Customer's progressive winnings, regardless of whether such winning were obtained in one or more several progressive games. No interest shall be paid on the balance of any progressive winnings that have not yet been paid to the Customer. The Customer may make a special request, through customer support, to withdraw an amount that exceeds the foregoing restrictions. If the Company in its sole discretion accepts the request, the Customer agrees that the Company may deduct a certain percentage ("deduction rate") from the progressive winnings to cover transaction and administrative costs and any other applicable costs. The Customer shall be notified of the deduction rate applicable to the request, after which the Company shall proceed with the special withdrawal request upon confirmation by the Customer. The Company reserves the right to modify the mode or method of payment for the Customer's withdrawal or fund-out request at its sole and absolute discretion. The Customer grants to the Company the right to publicize any details concerning the Customer’s progressive winning, through such means and media as the Company may choose, provided that the Company shall in its discretion take reasonable measures for the protection of the Customer's privacy and security.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any pay-out or winning amount or amend any policy in the event that the Company suspects that the Customers are abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of an existing game or a new game.